The CDC suggests using face shields when additional protection is needed to safeguard the face from infectious agents. Unlike goggles, face shields protect the entire face and are listed as PPE for medical personnel working with SARS-CoV-2 patients by the CDC.
To buy a 10-pack: Please visit Amazon.
Estimated Ship Date: We are currently out of stock. New orders will ship the week of June 1st. We apologize for any inconvenience.
For any delivery related questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide an estimated ship date.
A Dynatomy Single-Use Face Shield is intended to protect personnel against splashing liquids, sprays, and splatter. Sold here in a case of 100 (10 packs of 10), Dynatomy Single-Use Face Shields are a lightweight, disposable, cost-effective product that provides comfortable coverage.
· MADE IN USA
· Made with optically clear, 7 mil thick film
· Full-length shield (9” long) protects face from direct splatter
· 1.5” foam headband holds the shield away from the face
· Elastic webbing for comfortable, yet secure fit
· Latex free
· Download Instructions for use HERE